Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northern Trust Corporation ( NTRS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Northern Trust Corporation fell $0.61 (-1.1%) to $55.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,403,047 shares of Northern Trust Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,241,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.34-$56.30 after having opened the day at $56.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.02. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Investment Technology Group ( ITG), down 5.0%, GFI Group ( GFIG), down 3.8%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), down 3.4% and Tiptree Financial ( CVTR), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Northern Trust Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.