Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hanesbrands ( HBI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Hanesbrands fell $1.66 (-2.6%) to $61.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,105,800 shares of Hanesbrands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 790,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.91-$62.62 after having opened the day at $62.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.00. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 29.9%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), down 6.1%, Rocky Brands ( RCKY), down 4.5% and AEP Industries ( AEPI), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hanesbrands Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.