Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sealed Air Corporation fell $0.43 (-1.4%) to $30.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,066,298 shares of Sealed Air Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,885,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.94-$30.57 after having opened the day at $30.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.57. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 29.9%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), down 6.1%, SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), down 6.1% and Apple ( AAPL), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sealed Air Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.