Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $0.54 (-1.1%) to $48.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,496,707 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,593,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.55-$49.48 after having opened the day at $49.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.40. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Responsys ( MKTG), down 6.1%, Astea International ( ATEA), down 6.1%, ARC Document Solutions ( ARC), down 5.3% and TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.