Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Enbridge ( ENB) pushed the Basic Materials sector lower today making it today's featured Basic Materials laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Enbridge fell $0.58 (-1.4%) to $41.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 783,436 shares of Enbridge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 969,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.97-$41.78 after having opened the day at $41.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.74. Other companies within the Basic Materials sector that declined today were: Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), down 18.0%, Crosshair Energy ( CXZ), down 14.5%, L & L Energy ( LLEN), down 14.1% and China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Enbridge Ratings Report.
- Use our basic materials section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.