Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation fell $1.13 (-2.0%) to $55.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,344,458 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,831,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.53-$57.03 after having opened the day at $57.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.96. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Atlantic Coast Financial ( ACFC), down 6.2%, First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 5.4%, Xenith Bankshares ( XBKS), down 4.5% and Plumas Bancorp ( PLBC), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.