Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $1.07 (2.1%) to $52.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,116,298 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,065,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.14-$52.27 after having opened the day at $51.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.13. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: SED International Holdings ( SED), up 10.5%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 3.4%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 3.4% and Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.