Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, EQT rose $1.53 (1.8%) to $87.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 687,068 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,167,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.43-$87.34 after having opened the day at $85.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.75. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 5.6%, Huaneng Power International ( HNP), up 3.1%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 3.1% and Consolidated Water Company ( CWCO), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.