Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LinkedIn ( LNKD) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, LinkedIn rose $3.97 (1.6%) to $256.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,612,654 shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,953,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $248.95-$257.56 after having opened the day at $251.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $252.17. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: FalconStor Software ( FALC), up 18.3%, Sigmatron International ( SGMA), up 18.0%, Novatel Wireless ( NVTL), up 11.5% and Gogo ( GOGO), up 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LinkedIn Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.