Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TJX Companies ( TJX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, TJX Companies rose $0.65 (1.2%) to $54.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,014,407 shares of TJX Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,062,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.95-$54.84 after having opened the day at $53.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.92. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: FreeSeas ( FREE), up 38.3%, Synnex Corporation ( SNX), up 20.1%, Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 10.9% and SED International Holdings ( SED), up 10.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TJX Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.