Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSK) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Comcast rose $0.90 (2.2%) to $42.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,623,671 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,865,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.39-$42.46 after having opened the day at $41.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.51. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: YuMe ( YUME), up 9.8%, Millennial Media ( MM), up 6.7%, Rentrak Corporation ( RENT), up 6.4% and Dex Media ( DXM), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.