Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $1.63 (1.1%) to $150.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,081,064 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,252,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $148.86-$151.19 after having opened the day at $149.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $149.24. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Ignite Restaurant Group ( IRG), up 3.9%, Marriott International ( MAR), up 3.2%, Sonic Corporation ( SONC), up 3.0% and Cosi ( COSI), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.