Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation rose $0.85 (1.2%) to $69.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,080,355 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,600,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.40-$69.31 after having opened the day at $68.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.46. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), up 14.3%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 13.2%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 11.3% and LSI Industries ( LYTS), up 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.