Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group rose $0.83 (1.1%) to $75.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,804,036 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,408,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.33-$75.19 after having opened the day at $74.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.35. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: RTI Surgical ( RTIX), up 12.0%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 7.3%, Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), up 5.5% and OraSure Technologies ( OSUR), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.