Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kellogg Company ( K) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Kellogg Company rose $0.62 (1.0%) to $60.08 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,827,569 shares of Kellogg Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,622,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.47-$60.19 after having opened the day at $59.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.46. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 11.3%, Seneca Foods ( SENEB), up 8.4%, Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 6.7% and Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kellogg Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.