Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBOE Holdings ( CBOE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CBOE Holdings rose $0.56 (1.2%) to $46.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 502,027 shares of CBOE Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 687,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.79-$46.49 after having opened the day at $45.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.89. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), up 17.2%, Xoom ( XOOM), up 5.5%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 5.0% and Apollo Global Management ( APO), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CBOE Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.