Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allstate ( ALL) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Allstate rose $0.67 (1.4%) to $50.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,117,320 shares of Allstate exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,817,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.36-$50.19 after having opened the day at $49.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.44. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), up 17.2%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 10.5%, Optibase ( OBAS), up 9.3% and Donegal Group ( DGICB), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allstate Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.