Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, NVIDIA Corporation rose $0.26 (1.7%) to $15.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,737,565 shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,620,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.32-$15.75 after having opened the day at $15.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.45. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Sigmatron International ( SGMA), up 18.0%, Wells-Gardner Electronic ( WGA), up 9.8%, Data I/O Corporation ( DAIO), up 8.8% and Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.