Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company rose $0.66 (1.1%) to $59.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,181,877 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,171,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.43-$59.26 after having opened the day at $58.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.59. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Domtar ( UFS), up 16.5%, RG Barry Corporation ( DFZ), up 13.6%, Boise ( BZ), up 5.6% and Female Health Company ( FHCO), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.