Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $0.53 (1.1%) to $46.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 826,519 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,066,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.58-$46.93 after having opened the day at $46.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.40. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 10.5%, State Investors Bancorp ( SIBC), up 4.5%, Carolina Bank Holdings ( CLBH), up 4.4% and Carver Bancorp ( CARV), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.