- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,953
- 12-Week # shares bought: 14,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 29,813
- 24-Week # shares bought: 14,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 57,763
Callon Petroleum, Concho Resources and Jones Energy are rolling up assets and could be picked off themselves as M&A activity reignites in the oil sector.
KLR says it measures risk operationally, specifically what a company spends vs. what it produces, and the financially, including how much debt it has compared with EBITDA.
Rosetta Resources (ROSE) had its rating lowered to 'sector weight' from 'overweight' at KeyBanc this morning.