- BEAV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.4 million.
- BEAV has traded 941,270 shares today.
- BEAV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BEAV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BEAV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BEAV: B/E Aerospace, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Commercial Aircraft, Consumables Management, and Business Jet. BEAV has a PE ratio of 26.5. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate B/E Aerospace a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for B/E Aerospace has been 839,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. B/E has a market cap of $7.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 1.17 and a short float of 4.3% with 6.22 days to cover. Shares are up 46.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates B/E Aerospace as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BEAV's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.83, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.27, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- B/E AEROSPACE INC has improved earnings per share by 29.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, B/E AEROSPACE INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.27 versus $2.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.55 versus $2.27).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Aerospace & Defense industry average. The net income increased by 29.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $71.20 million to $92.40 million.
- 41.03% is the gross profit margin for B/E AEROSPACE INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.86% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.