- NOK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $624.9 million.
- NOK traded 961,484 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:54 AM.
- NOK is up 2.3% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NOK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NOK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NOK: Nokia Corporation operates as a mobile communications company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Devices & Services, HERE, and Nokia Siemens Networks. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.2%. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Nokia Oyj a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 18 rate it a hold. The average volume for Nokia Oyj has been 37.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $20.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 35.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Nokia Oyj as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$251.00 million or 248.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, NOKIA CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 27.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 16.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- NOK's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.96 is weak.
- NOKIA CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NOKIA CORP reported poor results of -$1.10 versus -$0.41 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.06 versus -$1.10).
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.