Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AOL ( AOL) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AOL fell $0.42 (-1.3%) to $32.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,412,826 shares of AOL exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,024,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.21-$32.99 after having opened the day at $32.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.91. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: PT Indosat TBK ( IIT), down 20.7%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 18.2%, LookSmart ( LOOK), down 13.3% and Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AOL Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.