Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Urban Outfitters ( URBN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Urban Outfitters fell $4.36 (-10.2%) to $38.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,066,449 shares of Urban Outfitters exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,650,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.83-$39.70 after having opened the day at $39.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.71. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: FreeSeas ( FREE), down 13.3%, HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), down 11.2%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 10.9% and Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Urban Outfitters Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.