Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.34 (-2.0%) to $16.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,961,263 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,921,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.29-$16.72 after having opened the day at $16.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.63. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 3.0%, Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( HEK), down 3.0%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 2.4% and NCI Building Systems ( NCS), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.