Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $7.93 (-2.1%) to $376.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 697,648 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 571,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $376.88-$387.14 after having opened the day at $385.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $384.90. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: IMRIS ( IMRS), down 9.3%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 8.7%, Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 6.9% and InspireMD ( NSPR), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.