Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCP ( HCP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, HCP fell $0.66 (-1.6%) to $41.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,311,188 shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,071,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.83-$41.87 after having opened the day at $41.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.66. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: NTS Realty Holdings ( NLP), down 13.0%, HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), down 11.2%, Donegal Group ( DGICB), down 8.2% and Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HCP Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.