Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics fell $1.97 (-6.8%) to $26.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,739,577 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,249,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.66-$28.96 after having opened the day at $28.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.82. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), down 9.0%, CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), down 7.6%, SmartPros ( SPRO), down 6.4% and Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.