Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, PVH fell $7.45 (-5.6%) to $124.66 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,117,043 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 711,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $122.77-$128.00 after having opened the day at $127.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), down 5.4%, AEP Industries ( AEPI), down 4.0%, Delta Apparel ( DLA), down 3.7% and EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.