Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $1.21 (-1.7%) to $70.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,312,389 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,337,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.74-$71.99 after having opened the day at $71.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.28. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Agria Corporation ( GRO), down 7.8%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.1%, ConAgra Foods ( CAG), down 6.0% and PVH ( PVH), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.