Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Hasbro fell $0.99 (-2.1%) to $47.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,568,016 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,184,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.92-$48.66 after having opened the day at $48.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.16. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 3.6%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 3.4%, Mattress Firm ( MFRM), down 3.3% and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.