Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $1.67 (1.3%) to $125.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 725,782 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 999,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $124.54-$125.94 after having opened the day at $124.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $124.25. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 7.2%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 5.9%, VOXX International ( VOXX), up 3.0% and MSC Industrial Direct ( MSM), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.