Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm rose $0.79 (1.1%) to $70.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,038,175 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,658,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.39-$70.37 after having opened the day at $69.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.30. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Glowpoint ( GLOW), up 16.5%, Deltathree ( DDDC), up 11.1%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 7.5% and Sky-mobi ( MOBI), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.