Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AT&T ( T) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AT&T rose $0.34 (1.0%) to $33.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,293,814 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,581,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.75-$34.10 after having opened the day at $33.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.63. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: SolarCity ( SCTY), up 22.4%, Performance Technologies ( PTIX), up 19.9%, Glowpoint ( GLOW), up 16.5% and Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.