Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $18.91 (6.4%) to $313.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,177,113 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,017,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $296.81-$313.24 after having opened the day at $297.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $294.15. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Five Below ( FIVE), up 17.2%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 7.8%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 5.9% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.