Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $11.10 (1.7%) to $651.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 708,664 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 690,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $643.64-$652.10 after having opened the day at $644.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $640.40. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 17.8%, Five Below ( FIVE), up 17.2%, Xueda Education Group ( XUE), up 14.0% and MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 13.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.