Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBRE Group ( CBG) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CBRE Group rose $0.28 (1.2%) to $23.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,727,773 shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,655,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.24-$23.53 after having opened the day at $23.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.24. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 8.4%, IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones ( IRS), up 6.5%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), up 5.4% and Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CBRE Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.