Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose $2.69 (3.3%) to $84.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,002,029 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,225,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.57-$84.80 after having opened the day at $83.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.87. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 11.1%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 10.9%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), up 5.5% and YY ( YY), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.