Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $0.84 (1.3%) to $65.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,753,425 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,860,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.71-$65.69 after having opened the day at $65.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.77. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Misonix ( MSON), up 10.1%, Addus Homecare Corporation ( ADUS), up 8.2%, Biolase ( BIOL), up 6.6% and Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.