Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Visa rose $6.04 (3.4%) to $184.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,818,536 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,665,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $181.33-$184.65 after having opened the day at $182.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $178.55. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Xueda Education Group ( XUE), up 14.0%, China Yida ( CNYD), up 13.4%, Learning Tree International ( LTRE), up 9.0% and Envestnet ( ENV), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.