Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Nike rose $1.42 (2.2%) to $66.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,633,551 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,549,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.96-$66.98 after having opened the day at $66.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.40. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 13.7%, MOD-PAC Corporation ( MPAC), up 8.6%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 5.3% and Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.