Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $2.20 (3.4%) to $67.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,078,886 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,187,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.13-$68.82 after having opened the day at $66.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.51. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 13.7%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 12.8%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 11.5% and SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.