Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan ( POT) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan rose $1.12 (3.5%) to $32.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 27,212,215 shares of Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,108,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.69-$33.38 after having opened the day at $31.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.70. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Ceres ( CERE), up 17.4%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), up 6.9%, Kraton Performance Polymers ( KRA), up 3.9% and Albemarle ( ALB), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.