- FIVE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.3 million.
- FIVE traded 58,540 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:10 AM, representing 10.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FIVE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FIVE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FIVE: Five Below, Inc. operates as a specialty value retailer in the United States. The company offers various products priced at $5 and below. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Five Below a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Five Below has been 583,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Five Below has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. The stock has a beta of -2634.37 and a short float of 16.2% with 7.56 days to cover. Shares are up 22% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Five Below as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and robust revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including premium valuation, poor profit margins and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust.
- When compared to other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market, FIVE BELOW INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- FIVE BELOW INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.68 versus $0.36).
- The gross profit margin for FIVE BELOW INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.64% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.