Case Management CapabilitiesWith Verint Enterprise Feedback Management's advanced case management capabilities, organizations can now open cases automatically based on survey responses, enabling quick action to resolve customer issues, heighten loyalty, maximize productivity and identify service failures along the customer journey. They also can benefit from centrally managing an end-to-end process in one location with the ability to:
- Trigger alerts based on selected criteria such as low satisfaction score.
- Track and align issues and opportunities by stage in the customer journey, business unit, product/service, or other criteria.
- Assign and prioritize cases automatically to help ensure timely responses and balanced workloads.
- Diagnose issues, identify root causes and collaboratively plan a best course of action.
- Communicate with customers proactively throughout the process and their preferred channel.
- Monitor case status, resolution times and full audit trails centrally, across all cases and over time to help ensure follow-up and closure.
- Identify trends and best actions taken with holistic journey tracking and analysis, real-time dashboards and reporting.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, VOVICI, GMT, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.