Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, NetEase fell $1.63 (-2.2%) to $71.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 888,917 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 663,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.74-$74.40 after having opened the day at $73.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.46. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 8.5%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 7.5%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 7.0% and CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.