Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tesoro Corporation ( TSO) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Tesoro Corporation fell $0.62 (-1.3%) to $46.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,328,743 shares of Tesoro Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,108,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.94-$46.57 after having opened the day at $46.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.78. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), down 7.2%, Recon Technology ( RCON), down 3.7%, Mexco Energy Corporation ( MXC), down 3.5% and Syntroleum Corporation ( SYNM), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tesoro Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.