Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. InvenSense ( INVN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, InvenSense fell $0.33 (-1.8%) to $18.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,874,062 shares of InvenSense exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,699,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.72-$18.76 after having opened the day at $18.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.33. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), down 6.8%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 6.1%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), down 5.3% and LTX-Credence Corporation ( LTXC), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full InvenSense Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.