Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Airgas rose $2.12 (2.0%) to $105.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 898,392 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 415,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $103.17-$105.69 after having opened the day at $103.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.33. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 6.2%, Houston Wire & Cable Company ( HWCC), up 3.9%, Wesco Aircraft Holdings ( WAIR), up 3.7% and Olympic Steel ( ZEUS), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.